This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you.
The visualization jar is a simple and fast daily practice to work on getting used to spending time in visualization everyday (or as often as you can). Here is how you create a visualization jar:
- Cut up small pieces of paper.
- Write down 1 part of your dream life (in present tense) on each piece of paper.
- Add all of them into a jar (bonus points if it’s aesthetic!)
- Everyday pull out on piece of paper at random.
- Set a timer for 2 minutes.
- Close your eyes and imagine everything about how you will feel when that is your reality. How will you feel? What will it look like? What will you smell? Who will be around you? Etc.
Creating a vision video is an out of the box idea introduced to me by Erin May Henry in this video. Imagine a vision board in video format. It is incredibly powerful to watch your dream life in video format on a regular basis.
Because 95% of our brainpower is our subconscious mind, surrounding ourselves with our dream life in the format of a vision board is incredibly powerful! Check out my post all about creating digital vision boards here. I suggest you have vision boards all over your house, on the background of your computer and phone screens. What you see every day will seep into your subconscious brain and help you manifest your dream life!
Guided Visualization Meditation
Guided visualization meditations are the most powerful, grounding, and energizing practice I have found. Take your visualization practice to the next level with my Guided Visualization Meditation. By using this Guided Visualization Meditation daily or twice daily, you will connect with your dream life on a new level.