This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you.
If you’re anything like me, Monday mornings can be rough! But, here is the thing… they don’t have to be. I am sharing my favorite things that help make Mondays, weekdays, all the days so much easier!
Here are my top five, must-have morning hacks to make the most of my mornings.
- Prepping my coffee in advance makes every weekday easier because I don’t have to make the coffee… it just brews itself!
- I always prep my pre-workout in a blender bottle and leave it on my bedside table. That way, when I wake up I can just drink it first thing and let it kick in while I do my morning routine before my workout.
- If you know me, you know my morning guided visualization meditations are mandatory… if you want, you can download one free here.
- I am obsessed with this aesthetic desktop notepad, where I prep my to-do list the night before. Then I can just get into it when the time is right…
- Last but not least, this blender is a STEAL OF A DEAL and does a GREAT job. It can seriously blend just as well as many high-end blenders I have used and it is such a deal. I make my smoothie in the almost every morning!