If you’re anything like me, Monday mornings can be rough! But, here is the thing… they don’t have to be. I am sharing my favorite things that help make Mondays, weekdays, all the days so much easier!
Here are my top five, must-have morning hacks to make the most of my mornings.
- Prepping my coffee in advance makes every weekday easier because I don’t have to make the coffee… it just brews itself!
- I always prep my pre-workout in a blender bottle and leave it on my bedside table. That way, when I wake up I can just drink it first thing and let it kick in while I do my morning routine before my workout.
- If you know me, you know my morning guided visualization meditations are mandatory… if you want, you can download one free here.
- I am obsessed with this aesthetic desktop notepad, where I prep my to-do list the night before. Then I can just get into it when the time is right…
- Last but not least, this blender is a STEAL OF A DEAL and does a GREAT job. It can seriously blend just as well as many high-end blenders I have used and it is such a deal. I make my smoothie in the almost every morning!