This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you.
When it comes to goal setting and goal planning, most of us have heard of vision boards, but it knowing where to get started can be stressful. That is where these free vision board templates come in! Remove the stress of printing, cutting, and mocking up your vision board by using these free vision board templates in Canva.
Why Vision Boards Are Important
We only use 5% of our mind consciously (scientific fact baby!) and therefore 95% of our mind is our subconscious thoughts. Think of it this way, we can do 20x more stuff subconsciously than we can consciously, that is pretty freaking wild!
Therefore, if we surround ourselves with images of what we dream for and want in our lives, our subconscious mind will absorb these images. You will start not only consciously working toward your goals, but your subconscious (and 20x more powerful part of your brain) will jump on board and start working towards your goals too!
How To Use These Free Vision Board Templates
OK now you know WHY you should make your vision board, let me show you how to use THESE FREE VISION BOARD TEMPLATES in the EASIEST WAY POSSIBLE!
- Fill out the form above to have me email you the free vision board templates.
- Go to www.canva.com and create an account if you don’t already have one. (They are 100% free and you will find yourself using it all the time, I seriously can’t recommend Canva enough- I should be a spokesperson for them!)
- Open the email I sent you with two links. Click the links to open up the vision board templates.
- One link will be templates for your phone lock screen and home screen. The other link will be templates for your computer wallpaper.
- Decide what images you want on your vision board. I recommend going to Pinterest to ideate your favorite images.
- Save the images you want to use to your computer.
- You can do this by screenshotting the image and saving it to your desktop OR right-click an image in Pinterest, select “open image in a new tab” and in the new tab right click on the image again and select “Save Image As”
- In your canvas template, go to the “uploads” section.
- Drag and drop your saved images into your “uploads”
- Once all of your images have been uploaded to canva, drag them from your “uploads” section into the spot you want them on your digital vision board.
- Once you have all of your images where you want them and you like the final product, in the top right corner select the down arrow to download your file.
- In the dropdown ONLY select the page you want to download (there are multiple pages on the templates so you have choices of what your vision board will look like.)
- Download your vision board as a PNG.
- IF you are using your vision board on your phone, either airdrop the file to your phone or email it to yourself and download it on your phone.
- Once you have the image on your phone set it as your background.
- IF you are using the vision board as your computer wallpaper, set the wallpaper to your computer as you normally would using your new image.