Last-minute guests? These 3 Easy Holiday Appetizers are super easy to make and will please any crowd! Plus you probably have most of the ingredients in your pantry!
All of these recipes were born from the idea of unexpected hostessing. 90% of the ingredients you probably have in your pantry already and the other 10% you should start keeping around just in case you have those last-minute guests!
- Tomatoes (any you have in the house, I use cherry tomatoes)
- Olive Oil
- Basil (Fresh or in the tube- keeping a tube of basil in the fridge is genius and lasts longer!)
- Salt & Pepper
- Garlic powder
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Slice the baguette and place on a cookie sheet
- Brush olive oil onto the bread slices
- Bake in the oven at 425 degrees for 5 minutes (or until golden brown)
- In a bowl toss: diced tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and basil.
- Once the toasted bread is out of the oven, top with tomato mixture and serve!
Honey Siracha Turkey Meatballs
- Store-bought frozen turkey meatballs
- Liquid Aminos
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook the meatballs to the instructions on the package.
- Make a sauce with equal parts sriracha and honey
- Add in 1-2 tablespoons of Liquid Aminos
- Whisk together in a bowl
- Add salt & pepper to taste
- Place meatballs in a serving dish and drizzle sauce over the top
- Add in toothpicks and serve!
Goat Cheese and Pepper Jelly
- Log of goat cheese
- Pepper jelly
- Rosemary (to garnish)
- Literally just put the red pepper jelly on top of a log of goat cheese and garnish it to look pretty!
Spicy Cranberry Margarita
- Cranberry juice
- Triple sec
- Shake 2 oz Tequila with 1 oz triple sec, 4 oz. Cranberry juice, 1 sliced jalapeño, and ice.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Happy Holidays! (And go enjoy some easy holiday appetizers)
Check out my Christmas Planning Suggestions!
Leave a Reply